Tropical Tunesday #9


Jesus may or may not have loved you before this long weekend but after all the antics that have gone down there is no doubt about how he feels now. (I cannot actually speak on behalf of Jesus, Baby Jesus or pre-teen Jesus). 

He are some post worthy choooons that sound tracked my weekend:

One of the highlights of amazing artists I saw over my Easter were Act Yo Age (Southern Fried/Sweat It Out) at Festivus. They played one of the sexiest house/tech/dub building sets I've ever seen. These guys definitely know how to work a crowd and work it they did!

CROOKERS ROYAL T ( ACT YO AGE GET OUTTA BED MIX ) PREVIEW by ACTYOAGE

Another highlight for me was ex-geetroitian sinful party maker Malakai. He pulled out some amazing tracks that many of us hadn't heard before and showed that there is still hope out there for non-commercial music with punters in Geetroit.

Knife Fight by DJ Malakai

.

GTmember
E-mail address:
GTpodcast