Mike Metro - Dixieland [Say Wat Recordings]



Local Melbourne record label/booking agency 'Say Wat Records' is firmly stamping it's place as a big player in the business with 'Dixieland'; an impressive follow up release from the stylings of Mike Metro. After; in my eyes; really 'coming of age' as a matured producer with 'Unborn Living, Living Dead'; Mike presents another extremely catchy funky house gem. I sure know it will get regularly played in my sets once I can get my hands on it; with accompanying remixes from Danny T, What So Not & Yasumo; it looks like 'Say Wat' have another killer release on their hands. 

Mike Metro - Dixieland (Coming soon on say wat records) by Say Wat Records

Mike Metro - Unborn Living, Living Dead (Original Mix) Released on Say Wat Records by Say Wat Records

Mike Metro - Unborn living, living dead (Benson Remix) Say Wat Records by Say Wat Records
& keep up to date with all things tropical!

.

GTmember
E-mail address:
GTpodcast