T.W.I.C.E. - Melody Lane EP [My Favorite Robot]


T.W.I.C.E. - Melody Lane EP [My Favorite Robot]



My Favorite Robot Records continue their quest for audio domination this summer with the release of an outstanding new single from production duo T.W.I.C.E backed with a great remix from Emerson Todd...
My Favorite Robot Records are based in Toronto, Canada but the imprint is rapidly becoming a global force, releasing music from across Europe, the Americas and beyond. For their latest single the MFRR team have joined forces with Spanish production duo V.Rotz and Photoclick AKA T.W.I.C.E for a release that plumbs the depths of quality house and techno.
T.W.I.C.E have been an integral part of the Flumo label as well as recording for the likes of Fiakun and have taken their DJ sets across Europe. Their latest release, the ‘Melody Lane EP’ features two brand new cuts plus their own alternative mix and a stellar remix from Emerson Todd.
The release kicks off with the original version of ‘Simply Awakening’, a deep and dubby slice of electro inflected house that uses rich bass, intense synth sweeps and incanted vocals to create a supremely atmospheric record that is an instant winner. Alongside the original version the T.W.I.C.E boys offer up their own ‘Criminal Minds mix) which sees things straightened out a little and aimed squarely at the dancefloor, quality stuff.
The second of the two originals comes in the shape of ‘Play the Game’ a deep and pulsing slice of electronica that is all about a superb bass driven groove. To complement the original, MFRR have drafted in the ever excellent Emerson Todd for a mix that puts a little bounce into the rhythm section and delivers a version that is certain to set floors alight.
Another gem from the My Favorite Robot Records treasure chest, enjoy!





Released by: My Favorite Robot Records 
Release/catalogue number: MFR057 
Release date: Aug 20, 2012 


Getting Tropical [dot] com
Getting Tropical [dot] com

.

GTmember
E-mail address:
GTpodcast