You Take Me Higher

Writer: Kid's Table


It's fairly rare that I drop everything I'm doing at the time and rush to my macbook to write a post; but this is an exception. As most deejays/producers out there would relate - I was going through the 'notes' section on my phone after another weekend of writing down tunes I couldn't bare not to have in my wallet and came across the most intriguing note to date: 

'You Take Me Higher (NT89 Remix) I must fucking have this yewhewhewww' 

Obviously I was excited - not sure where I would have heard it but upon looking it up I was just as impressed as I must have been at the time. This remix from an already favourite producer of mine; NT89; does exactly what I want from a remix. It completely re-invents the song and puts Nima Tahmasebi's own unique take on the song with super sexy kicks and sub hits it just pulses through your body giving you no choice but to get up and have a boog. Listen to both the original and make you own decision but this remix is one re-invention that has made a lasting impression on me!

Rogerseventytwo - You take me Higher (NT89 remix) [FOOL'S GOLD] by NT89

Writer: Kid's Table

.

GTmember
E-mail address:
GTpodcast